? ??????????????Here Fishie Fishie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 304 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Pond? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (7 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2618 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 1, 2009

asalam !!

A very special day is a holiday ,,ala just 2 week not enough 4 that but i 'll do my activities nor take care of my little cuty brother !!..he is 4 years old ,very cute but naughty boy ..he always remine me when after he take his shower he wanted to play (ps2 )game ..

when i was a baby like his age , my mom saids tht me also like my small brother ..hehe ..excuse ,my sister quite same lah but she like a ble person but now she okey ,,at school ,many of their frens like to a bes frens ...i proud of him..!!ok!! i not talking about my relationship and my small bro ,but a holiday of 2 weeks tht i can wait 4 my (jlan 2 to spore )and d others place ..huhu !!!!!!!!hmm today i'm so tied 4 one day s i play these comp ..hahaha!!but not at all time i play ,i play and stop 4 pray /eat/exercise....and what ever thing tht need energylah fuhh!! okay ..its look like i 'm gonna stop wright here .. hmm !!salam~~

0 comments: