? ??????????????Here Fishie Fishie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 304 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Pond? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (7 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2618 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 11, 2009

Raye menjelang

assalamualaikum, now the muslimin are hardwork 4 d ibadat ,coz ramadhan is really 2 near end n hari raya goin 2 come along ...when d aidilfitri come , i wish tht i 'll go 2 singapore 2 see my grandmother n grndfather beside my father ape eh {pusara} hehe ..rite time like a money when we lose it we dont get it huh?? ape aku mepek plak ni...ok den ! i want to say selamat hari raya aidilfitri maaf zahir dan batin kpd semua kwn 2 ,jiran ,sedare mare n also 2 my parent ...ok ! now i'm so tired but never 4get 2 read my quran althought just 105 pages..insyallah i 'll khatam my quran immidietly ..tanks 2 all of my frens those who r enjoying happiness n hope tht all of you can do d best 4 ur batch n others insyallah ..salam!!~ peace

0 comments: