? ??????????????Here Fishie Fishie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 304 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Pond? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (7 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2618 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

D DAY AFTER YESTERDAY

BISMILLAH ..>>>

2day is wat day huh??? 4got already ..haha hmm 2 day is wed(18/11/09) ,,ok im goin 2 share some picx n make a conclusion about my day during fishing haha always tell a story abt fishing huh!! but best i decided 2 show some picx tht had i pick it in d other rakit ..wait up>>there


this is my grandfather , nice posing huh!!
in the right pic is my uncle (my mothers brother) tgh sibuk angkat brg bwk ke ats bot"

ni ayh saye (handphone ana ade problem ckit tu psl yg gambar x terang) nk menuju ke tempat yg nk ditujulah (rakit/kelong) pon x tau haha

sorri x jelas ,,tapi i hope you'll mension it!!

the picx of joran (what do they call in english i donno)..........

hu yeah this one look nice!! actually we bought 7 joran for 4 people me use 1 only my father used 2 and grandpa use 1 , uncle used 3 ..hahaha >>>>>>

BUDDY 2 CAME AND GET IT!! here my dad n uncle areis patienting waiting 4 the fish 2 eat the umpan huhu~


at last my uncle had ate by the kerapu huhu....ok finally we got the fish finally were finish n i wanna go 2 publish ,, wassalm


0 comments: