? ??????????????Here Fishie Fishie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 304 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Pond? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (7 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2618 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 13, 2009

AwAs! PenGhuNi LaUt!

yo.. in this blog i want 2 warn 2 somebody r goin 2 the sea for fishing ..last 2 days my grandfather n his familys went 2 rakit n having a 2 day 1 night at there ...
den in 12:00 , my uncle feels thats something goin 2 pull him out of the rakit (think tht fish above 6 or 7 kg owh ! so hot at tht night my grandmother go inside the bedroom n start closing her eyes n something come n closer 2 my grandmother n saids" ANAK KAU MANCING TGH MLM KENE MULUT ,SAKIT" THEN ops sorry ..heh then my grndmother said 2 tht thing " OH SAYE MINTAK MAAF LA ANAK SAYE X TAHU APE 2 DE X SENGAJE ..MAAF YE!!" then the evil gone n my grndmother mucap n istigfar then sleep
so brave huh my grndma! then 2morrow after tht she tells everyone n den finish my story ...ihearthisstoryfrommygranpa haha ..your'll better watchout n i'm warning you say bismilah or assalamualaikum before you go fising..k salam!

0 comments: